Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.234.191
Sign in to follow this  
0wned

Bitcoin and blockchain.info

Hey,

i am new here and plan on buying AirVPN. I want to pay via Bitcoin but at the payment page i only see Coinbase, while i am only using blockchain.info.

Is there still a way to pay via my wallet on blockchain.info?

Greetings

You can pay with whatever wallet you want. Just copy the amount and address from the webpage into the wallet you are using, send it then wait on the webpage for it to authenticate. 

Thanks Agent S. To do this all "perfect" from step one is difficult and time consuming to investigate. I don't do a darn thing illegal I'm just pissed that corporations/government are allowed to spy and now sell information more personal information than listening in on our telephone conversations! What I've learned so far. (Assuming no VPN service, you're a newbie)

1. step one has to be secure or you can be followed from day one so LZ1 (getting started) says to use Tor to get your first email. Problem - all the services I've tried don't work with Tor or say too many spammers try to use our service or "You will be activated in 48 hours".

2a. Not using Tor, just my 3 day Airvpn trial using Canada IP, I just opened a Coinbase account using real name and email created without Tor. Coinbase set my country as Panama and won't do anything until I upload a government authorized ID.

2b. I only saw Coinbase on Airvpn, newbie, then saw Agent Smith post any bitcoin service can be used. I was going to try kraken next.

A. We need bitcoins to pay Airvpn so it would be nice to know the exact procedure to be the most anonymous from step 1

Step 1 - email id needed to open bitcoin and airvpn account

Step 2 - open bitcoin account using Tor (I don't think this will work?), or use Airvpn on trial (but they think you live in a different country than address you input (in my case I never input any address, Coinbase set my country to Panama when I registered with name, email only - and Airvpn IP set to Canada., or which bitcoin service will open asking for the least info or not checking mismatch of entered home address and IP country?

Step 3 - Do we just subjugate, turn off vpn, open Coinbase... account, then turn on vpn and purchase bitcoins with creditcard, bank transfer or Localbitcoins?

4 - Could it be better to turn off Tor, Airvpn when opening Coinbase, other bitcoin accounts... so you don't look suspicious, and their system doesn't sort of lock up and mandate a uploading a official government issued id?

Thank you!

I really like the Airvpn service provided! My trial will expire before I get the bitcoin account setup. boo hoo!