Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.64.132
Sign in to follow this  
psikey

Trial cut-off

New to VPN service and decided to try your free 4 day trail now that UK is blocking stuff plus also wanted my WDTV devices to easily connect to US content. Purposely not going thr Hide My Ass route since the disclosure to FBI (defeats point of having a service like this).

No issue with individual PC's connecting with the Windows Client but wanted to get OpenVPN in my DD-wrt router established.

Spent a couple of hours yesterday trying to understand but didn't manage to get it configured so was going to try again today but then found I've been cut-off

I think I was not understanding what the Server IP/Name should be as I thought it was my local or WAN IP.

I was so close to signing up for a 3 month package too, but I must ensure I can get the router working.

I hope the SPAM issue wasn't something I did yesterday?? I just downloaded a Torrent file with uTorrent to see if download speeds were OK.

I don't think it's anything you did matey, i signed up for the trial last night so i had 4 days left, yet today it shows i have no trial at all.

It just seems they've either removed all the 4 day trials or at least some of them, bit of a shame really as i was hoping to try the service out.

edit.

Just seeen this in the other thread, this is the reason.

--

We are sorry to inform you that due to absurd spam abuse on various forums, all trial 4-days accounts have been suspended with immediate effect and no further free trials will be available in the near future.

Kind regards

---

Shame, i was plaining to try the service and maybe sign up.

If I could get the router set I don't mide paying for it to be honest. Works great through the Windows client.

If someone can confirm what the Server IP/Names are ?? that should be set in the Router OpenVPN section.