Not connected, Your IP: 13.58.121.131

Hello.  My question stems from the fact Eddie (cloud icon) does not always appear in my System Tray.  I use Eddie 2.11.5.  I recently tried to mess with a newer TAP adapter driver, and it was working fine before I messed with that.  My OS is Windows 7 (64bit), Pro, 4.5.2 SP1.  My TAP Adapter driver is 9.0.0.21.  It's a weird thing b/c sometimes Eddie populates w/in the System Tray, other times it does not.  The client always "starts", but w/o the Tray Icon I can't open nor configure the Servers, clear logs, e.t. 

If I disconnect, and close Eddie it will then populate in the Tray Icon.  I made sure it's in my StartUp Folder, checked my settings for Auto-Start on msconfig.  On the Client's general settings I have "start w/ windows", "minimize in tray icon", and "single instance" checked (which works on another machine I use -and was how I had it previously set-up. 

Any suggestions on how to make Eddie start and populate in the Tray automatically?  I'm looking at my System Config now and the Startup Menu shows Eddie is Users\Dumbass\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Starup\AirVPN.exe.  I could have sworn I used my C: Program Files AirVPN.exe to insert in my StartUp folder. 

I uninstalled and reinstalled both AirVPN and the TAP adapter using Revo... but the problem persists. 

I hunted around the forum for others with this problem but I couldn't find a solution -sorry if this was addressed somewhere else. 

Thanks everyone in Advance for any help or feedback!

Oh, one last question, if one checks "Disable IPv6 at OS level if requested" -what is the benefit, or potential downfall?  I do not have it checked... I'm still learning AirVPN so I'm mostly a "default" settings type with a few exceptions.

Peace & Love,

Ringo

Delete the airvpn.xml in the AirVPN directory. Yes, this resets all settings but also reverts to a state you didn't mess with.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.