Not connected, Your IP: 18.116.62.45

I occassionly check ipleak.net just to ensure the vpn is properly working, it showed two unknown IP's, named IANA and IETF(They are also highlighted in blue.) Anybody else get these weird connections? not sure what they are about, only happens when using chrome.

should i be worried, never seen this before... seems to be prevalent when network lock is applied, and without it on my home ipae1439bc97.png

That address isn't your home IP, it's the internal IP that you get from the VPN server. Nothing serious, can be prevented either with Network Lock

or with an extension like uBlock Origin.

That picture is with network lock activated, an IP from IANA also shows up when I'm not connected to airvpn at all. I'm a bit worried that being I'm tracked?? Or leaking info to a company I've never even heard of. Just curious if others are also leaking dns to similar IP, and if this normal behavior.

Don't worry, it has nothing to do with your real IP. And disable Webrtc in your browser or use another browser where you can disable it. You can also use ublock origin addon and in the settings disable Webrtc, as zhang888 said.

Thanks for the info zhang and pr1v, one last question, is it normal to see these random companies that are neither my isp or my ip? Why am I seeing them

Thanks for the info zhang and pr1v, one last question, is it normal to see these random companies that are neither my isp or my ip? Why am I seeing them

The "random companies" are AirVPN's servers.  You are seeing the company that AirVPN is using as a datacenter for their servers.