Not connected, Your IP: 18.218.38.125

I saw a post on one of the forums and it suggested that to get faster speed i should change the TCP/UDP socket send/receive buffer size from default to 256kb. Well i did that and it made the server latencies all 0. i tried to close it and reopen the vpn and it was the same. i also restored it back to default and closing it and reopening it to see if that would fix it but it does not. they are all 0's.. any ideas?

I went back to 2.10 Eddie and it was not working well, The names of the servers would not come up, just the city and country. and when i tried to connect it would freeze. uninstalled/installed both the stable and beta versions a few times and finally got the beta to show everything. guess i'll be sticking with the beta, i don't like the set up a whole lot tho. i like the stable version better.

I went back to 2.10 Eddie and it was not working well, The names of the servers would not come up, just the city and country. and when i tried to connect it would freeze. uninstalled/installed both the stable and beta versions a few times and finally got the beta to show everything. guess i'll be sticking with the beta, i don't like the set up a whole lot tho. i like the stable version better.

might as well get used to it.

I fixed it! I had to use Iobit uninstaller and ran the 'powerful scan' to delete any left over files. I just reinstalled it, had to put in my username and password again and it all worked fine..