Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.29.145
Sign in to follow this  
broadnetfunt

Debian 8.6 Cannot Import

It would seem I have all the stuff I would need but... I go to "import a saved vpn configuration" all looks good, but does not import or save. I have used the same method for years in Mint. I have the similar mate network manager in this new debian 8.6 install. I tried to manually add but I get a failure to connect due to probably any # of details I am not entering that the automatic import handles. Any help would be appreciated.

A bug in some ? Are you sure ? I had it so good with mint 17, was so easy. The Mate and gnome plugin look exactly the same but are not working in this Debian 8.6. Also, I cant get openvpn to work in Mint 18 at all. It connects, and the import function works but wont allow traffic. How do I manually create connections or can someone point me to a guide ?  Almost as if some were trying to discourage easy vpn use. Ive got 116 days left of airvpn left, Thanks

Ya, thats how Ive always done it, all my keys and certs are separate. "import a saved vpn connection" is not adding them to the the list.  If I try to just create openvpn by manually adding keys and certs, the connection will appear on the list but wont work ?