Not connected, Your IP: 18.220.212.186
kahosts

Accessing Web admin panel of remote VoIP ATA

Hi,

I am setting up a VoIP ATA (yeastar TG100) in another country where VoIP is censored (unannounced). This ATA will be connected with router at my friend’s home and my friend is not a tech person to do port forwarding etc. From time to time I would like to have access web admin panel of ATA. ATA has these features:

-        DDNS.

-        OpenVPN

-        Web GUI

I believe this can be achieve, I need help to know if I can setup DDNS or OpenVPN in a way to access web admin panel of ATA. I am more specially talking about this as I intend to use AirVPN OpenVPN on this ATA.

Thank you for your reply.

IThis ATA works with OpenVPN in client mode. In GUI of this ATA under OpenVPN section it has two options i.e. Enable VPN and Import VPN configuration. Do you think this device is working with tls auth key? Sorry I have no clue on this, device will arrive in a week from China and I am worried I might take agest to configure it if don't know much about it from now

You may want to try to import the config file then, if it can handle inline certificates (or if you can manually upload them)

there is nothing else to configure from the VPN side. Just forward a high port and use it for the management interface with DDNS.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Appreciate your reply.

Can you please recommend any forum post that will be most helpful in my case? A little novice I am.