Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.33.116

Hello, I'm in need of some help. I'm planning to setup a home/file server which will have my torrent client running on there, but I don't know how to achive the functionality I want with the torrent client + airvpn. I have looked at some of the guides on the forums, but I could use some advice on what I should do. I'd like the torrent client to use only airvpn and if the connection drops all torrent traffic should halt too. I also want to be able to add torrents with a web gui from any other computer in my house. I did see a guide for windows that made only the torrent client use airvpn and all other traffic the default gateway. But I would have thought that this would also prevent being able to use a web gui on other LAN computers to add the torrents in the first place.

I'm going to be using windows, though I don't mind going with linux if there are any major advantages in doing so for this purpose. Also I'm not set on any torrent client yet, still playing around with with which one to use. If anyone can provide help pulling this setup off it would be much appricated! =)