Not connected, Your IP: 18.188.48.22
T2%57_ct5

DNS Servers in Mac OSX servers list

Good morning,

I have posted that my connection drops .... it seems to drop every 2 - 3 days and gets stuck on the checking route.

I use OS X El Capitan. For those of you using OS X on ethernet (if there are any), or, I guess any OS X members, what DNS servers do you have in your Network config on Mac? I'm using ATT, but I'm wondering if after a while, the DNS cannot resolve because it is in the AIRVPN tunnel, and cannot resolve with just the ATT DNS...what do you guys think?

When I can't connect, I have to quit EDDIE and restart. I'm using the beta version.

I hate to uncheck that checking DNS, but, if that won't cause leaks, I'm o.k. with that. Of course now, when I  quite and restart, I'm open.

Thanks

I hate to uncheck that checking DNS, but, if that won't cause leaks, I'm o.k. with that.

Set them to static 10.4.0.1. It will only work with AirVPN, but it will work forever.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thanks!

I still get into the check route circle, and can't get back on when it just decides to drop me, but, I've got that in my DNS ... Thank you for your answer.

How about you post us logs? Close Eddie, then open it, connect and when it fails paste them here. And please do that from line 1, not only the error or only the connection...

I tried to capture some yesterday, but, ended up having a reboot and missing them.

I would like to put them in a spoiler, but, do not know how...could you please tell me what to write to get them in one?

Thank you

My signature is there for a reason, and the last entry says "Please use spoilers for your logs! How-To". But, since I'm in a good mood, two ways:

1. In the editor, first row, third icon from the left ("Special BB Code") > Select "Spoiler" > Paste
  2. [spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler]

Does this:

spoiler

Thanks,

I will post logs this weekend. For now, I've decided to disconnect every time I quit the computer, with the network lock on. I have been able to reconnect every time so far, but, will let it go and capture the problem. I'm beginning to wonder if something sleeps and then doesn't wake up and times out....

Thank you for letting me know how to do the spoiler.

Regards.