Not connected, Your IP: 54.226.210.133

I found your description of your problem bit confusing. But if your VPS is remote from you (not e.g. on VirtualBox on your PC) you will inevitably have the issue addressed here:

https://airvpn.org/topic/12274-ubuntu-vm-cant-connect-through-openvpn/?p=44812

If you think this your problem, try the quick and dirty approach in the UPDATE part first.

The problem is that default gateway gets changed by OpenVPN, and that breaks your current SSH connection unless you set up appropriate routes before you start OpenVPN.

So really this entire topic becomes simplified with the FORWARDED PORTS option that AirVPN offers.  

We are finding so many uses for this feature.  Love it.  You folks cored big with us offering this feature included in our VPN service, especially at your prices.  Thanks goes to AirVPN!   

SEPARATE NOTE, TWO (OR THREE) QUESTIONS (and please forgive the ignorance):

1.  Out of curiosity, how many ports can you (AirVPN servers) offer?  Is there a set limit?  Will it always be this amount if so, meaning, is there a fixed supply?   

a.  Why does zBHkpzWzVCyquVZQ recommend the use of ports 40,000 to 50,000?

2.  Lastly, who offers VPS at the lowest price out there?  Anyone have someone in mind?  I would like to find the rock bottom numbers for VPS solutions in U$D.  I am doing some market research, and would appreciate anyone's input if they have a vote for best priced VPS provider.  Reply with a link please.

Cheers,

Austin Lewis

owner

AUSTINS.CLUB

Small Business Digital Marketing

1-888-373-9795

1.  Out of curiosity, how many ports can you (AirVPN servers) offer?  Is there a set limit?  Will it always be this amount if so, meaning, is there a fixed supply? 

Not sure if I understood this question correctly. I think the answer is that 20 ports can be forwarded to one account at the same time.

a.  Why does zBHkpzWzVCyquVZQ recommend the use of ports 40,000 to 50,000?

I don't know, maybe because he/she uses it.. Starting from 1024 all ports are open for forwarding...

Can't tell you about VPS in US.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.