Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.155.58

​linux mint 17.3

openvpn (no AirVPN client)

i am unable to connect to the Air servers - tried restarting openvpn and rebooting - this is unusual as everything has worked fine for momnths

i'm sure more info will be needed to help troubleshoot, but i'm new to linux and don't really know what to provide

what i am seeing via 'ifconfig' is that the TUN0 interface is AWOL and, far as i know, i've done nothing to cause that

from the log i'm seeing:

TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds (check your network connectivity)

Im having the same problem. It looks like it might be a problem with there dns servers. Both my windows and ubuntu are having problems with connected to AirVPN connection. When browsing it hangs at "Resolving Host". The windows machines are eventually able to get out. My guess is it is failing over to googles dns servers after timeout with AirVPN dns server. Ubuntu is not so lucky. Windows machine is using the AirVPN app, Ubuntu is using ovpn files. 

​@zhang888 - i don't know where the openvpn log is located - i though the log snippet i posted was it

@NoSeeMe - in my case it shouldn't be a DNS issue - i use the VPN server for the DNS, but i also have a fall-back

my problem is there is no TUN0 interface

i'll be grateful when the non-Mono client arrives

So here is an update. Windows system seems to be fine now and not getting bounced around. The only way I could get ubuntu machine to work was using openvpn through the command like "sudo openvpn --config <path to .ovpn>". That seems to be working. Seems to be an issue with the network-manager-openvpn-gnome.

problem solved - i regenerated the VPN files (mainly to regen the certificate files) and that worked

i experienced the same problem again last night and re-generating the configs did not help, however switching countries did (from US to CA)

​linux mint 17.3

openvpn (no AirVPN client)

i am unable to connect to the Air servers - tried restarting openvpn and rebooting - this is unusual as everything has worked fine for momnths

i'm sure more info will be needed to help troubleshoot, but i'm new to linux and don't really know what to provide

what i am seeing via 'ifconfig' is that the TUN0 interface is AWOL and, far as i know, i've done nothing to cause that

from the log i'm seeing:

TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds (check your network connectivity)

why not use Eddie?