Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.46.36

I have a system running in my server this system need various ports open for example:

server ports 3030.4040.8040.7030.  how  to do configuration in https://airvpn.org/ports/  all ports working via a dns ?

ex: my phone app acess aaa.dns.com >>AIRVPN >> My Server.

Thank you.

those ports are with guarantee already taken but you can always try, however one thing you can do is set the local port to those however on the device you wanna access the server you'll still have to use the randomized port however when you contact that port the server will see the traffic on one of the other ports.

My ISP is a demon, trying support call, trying router port forward, trying vpn no success at moment

My ISP is a demon, trying support call, trying router port forward, trying vpn no success at moment

if you are running a VPN from your computer to AirVPN then DO NOT forward ports on your router.

in your client area, forwarded ports section, create forwarded ports with the internal ports you need input into the local port field. 

if you can't get connected then something is wrong on your end most likley.  unless you're in china or the like...