Not connected, Your IP: 3.14.70.203
UncleHunto

airvpn portable PKGBUILD for Arch

The PKGBUILD I originally submitted to the AUR was removed a while ago because it installed the program into a folder in the home directory. It is against the AUR general guidelines to touch the home directory, so this is understandable. Because airvpn portable is a portable program, however, it must be installed in a folder owned by the user (as opposed to owned by root, which is typical for most non-portable programs). If anyone would still like to use my "airvpn-portable" PKGBUILD I have uploaded it to github, the address for the repo it is in is:

https://github.com/UncleHunto/private-repo

the PKGBUILD is in the folder titled "airvpn-portable":

https://github.com/UncleHunto/private-repo/tree/master/airvpn-portable

To install, clone the repo or download a zip of it.  If my username in Arch is unclehunto, and the "airvpn-portable" folder containing the PKGBUILD is located at "/home/unclehunto/private-repo/airvpn-portable", to install I would enter the following command in the terminal:

yaourt -Pi /home/unclehunto/private-repo/airvpn-portable --noconfirm

omit the --noconfirm option if you want to manually approve each step of the install.

All sources for this PKGBUILD are downloaded from AirVPN's repository on airvpn.org, and from AirVPN's offical github repo. The only thing modified in the home directory will be a folder called ".airvpn-portable".

-Uncle Hunto