Not connected, Your IP: 18.188.252.23
hugomueller

ARD blocked from NL servers

Some Videos from the german television (ARD) are just working from german Servers

http://www.ardmediathek.de/tv/WDR-DOK/Die-Briten-und-Europa/WDR-Fernsehen/Video?bcastId=12877260&documentId=36008960

I used an NL server to access it and I got the message that geoblocking is active.

Please check the routing

Would also be nice if you could anwser my support tickets and not close it without any comment and not fixing the issue.

I noticed that as well, but I'm not sure what the criteria are. Some work, others don't.

Support tickets are automatically closed after some days when there's no activity.

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Is this issue fixed? I am thinking of getting an vpn account but it would be great if geo routing would function.

Nop. I beliebe it's because 'ondemand-de.wdr.de' and 'adaptiv.wdr.de' is not being routed at all. It would be a great idea to add this info to the ticket you just opened

Ticket gets always closed after one day. I tried to reopen it but it is ignored and closed. I don't now whta I am doing wrong in the eyes of the airvpn staff. And as you can confirm the problem it is not my fault.