Not connected, Your IP: 3.90.205.166
Sign in to follow this  
plasmaster

Cannot Login. (Length of the data to decrypt is invalid)

After leaving the lab and trying to connect to my wifi at home I found that AirVPN was giving me this message "Cannot Login. (Length of the data to decrypt is invalid)" each time I attempted to login. I uninstalled and reinstalled but still the same problem. I can connect to the VPN on my phone and tablet just fine through the same account and can log on to the website just fine, but for some reason I cannot connect to my computer VPN and am met with that message every time I do. I have found no help searching on the forums or online, I can't find anyone else who has had this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

After leaving the lab and trying to connect to my wifi at home I found that AirVPN was giving me this message "Cannot Login. (Length of the data to decrypt is invalid)" each time I attempted to login. I uninstalled and reinstalled but still the same problem. I can connect to the VPN on my phone and tablet just fine through the same account and can log on to the website just fine, but for some reason I cannot connect to my computer VPN and am met with that message every time I do. I have found no help searching on the forums or online, I can't find anyone else who has had this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I have the same problem with my windows computer.  I can connect on other devices but the windows computer will not connect.

On my KaliLinux VM i´m getting the same error message. Login is correct (checked it a dozen times) but i always get the respond "Cannot Login. (Length of the data to decrypt is invalid). Unfortunately the log just state the same error message without any more detailed explanation. After Checking login and wait for approx. 10 seconds i get the error message. 

I´m Looking forward for a solution  

I had this issue as well on a Windows 10 system, and I discovered that the password I used to log into the Eddie client was too long, so I had to create a shorter password.