Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.174.55
Sign in to follow this  
vpnuser1285

ANSWERED Some general questions.

I am going to buy AirVPN but i have a question before i do so.

I am located in Iran and there has recently been a crack down on even more VPN protocols (openvpn just got blocked) so now the conventional ovpn connection wont do the job, i have tried a few vpn roviders (mostly free trials of the) and the only one that has been successful was Astrill VPN, and i believe they use SSL? 

Another worry that i have is connecting on my iPhone, since AirVPN doesnt have an application on the Appstore, we are limited to using the OpenVPN app, i was wondering if the Openvpn app supports ssl? 

Also the good thing about astrill for me is that it was an app on the app store and it uses a method called "Astrill vpn" to connect apparently, thats what i read on the profile of the vpn in the settings, but the point is that it works, i was wondering if there are any users in iran or in china, or even in any other country that blocks normal openvpn connection, and if so, how to do you connect on your mobile devices, does the openvpn app work for you?

Cheers.

Yeah ive already sent in a ticket, waiting for a response atm.

And will i be able to get my money back if i straight out go for a 30 or 90 day option?

and will the money be refunded right back into my credit card or will it be given back to be in some sort of site credit.

Yeah ive already sent in a ticket, waiting for a response atm.

And will i be able to get my money back if i straight out go for a 30 or 90 day option?

and will the money be refunded right back into my credit card or will it be given back to be in some sort of site credit.

If before 3 days has passed. As far as I know yes.