Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.93.221
Sign in to follow this  
djp2k16

ANSWERED AirVPN Disconnections

Hi to all,

I've had a quick look & search, but didn't see anything quite relating to my problem (that I could quite tell anyway). I'm using Win 10 (latest updates) & the latest build of the AirVPN client. I have also tried OpenVPN & Viscosity too & all give me the same problem, so was thinking it may actually be a Win 10 thing.

Basically I connect to a server fine, & then when I'm downloading all of a sudden the VPN disconnects & won't reconnect. I have to disable the TAP driver connection in the network adaptor settings area & then reanable it & all works again, but sometimes I connect to a server, downloads begin & then straight away the VPN disconnects.

I would post some logs, but I cleared them just before I connected the last time to check what problems may come up during the connection, but nothing has shown up as of yet (well anything useful).

Your logs are incredibly useful to tell the tale to us when we try to diagnose the problem because although we know when it happens for you we can't tell precisely why without the logs, in the mean time Windows 10 has been known to cause issues on VPN on latest update if I remember correct and the latest TAP driver is the same try downgrading your TAP driver and see what happens.