Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.211.66
themangoman

Conversation I had with David from nerd VPN which was kinda troubling

Hi here is a transcript of my conversation with David from nerd VPN  which was a little bit disturbing

feel free to read for yourself

David

NordVPN support

I also  ma should make this clear I have no intention of leaving air simply seeing what other VPNs attitudes toward security and privacy are from their own representatives

Thank you for posting this. Before I started with AirVPN (must be 2-3 years ago now) I was strongly considering going with Nord. From what I've read recently, and now you have posted this, I'm very glad I didn't.

Thank you for posting this. Before I started with AirVPN (must be 2-3 years ago now) I was strongly considering going with Nord. From what I've read recently, and now you have posted this, I'm very glad I didn't.

Not a problem I was so shocked by the response 

From them saying that they monitor their servers 24/7 and refusing to give any information on how they are protecting them I personally would assume that they aren't protecting them very well until proven otherwise(of course they could be but VPN services are based on trust and if they refuse to tell how they are being protected except being watched all the time I wouldn't trust them much)

From them saying that they monitor their servers 24/7 and refusing to give any information on how they are protecting them I personally would assume that they aren't protecting them very well until proven otherwise(of course they could be but VPN services are based on trust and if they refuse to tell how they are being protected except being watched all the time I wouldn't trust them much)

That is exactly the point that I was trying to Convey to  David although he didn't seem to get it

The number of trackers on a website is an indication ,how serious they are with privacy and security.

Gr,

Casper

A coupon code for an annual plan is "70off".

It's like setting your password to 12345.

There are things to consider pasting this here. He may have misunderstood you and therefore denied you further insight. One question with a questionable answer does not make one a bad person.

However, they are not even planning to support Forward Secrecy, and that is the most irritating thing here.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.