Not connected, Your IP: 18.216.190.167

Hi

Related to the subject tile above, i would like to let you know that the spamhaus CSS database has been updated their database since yesterday, they changed techniques with people who are want to delist an IP(s) addresses, in this time the Owner who is the responsible to forward removal request by email for who is rent IP, but what you think? this update is so difficult or just propagate of the time!!!

I try to delist my IP address "sbl css" from the block database from spamhaus but I receive the error message : IP has been flagged for manual removal only. I did the manual method by sending an email and I received the response from a Robot but I dont receive any feed and the issue is not resolved yet and the IPs still listed.
Sincerely.

Regards

Hi zhang888

Thanks for reply

my ip 38.127.4.235 is  listed in spmahaus , but when i contact spamhaus by using this link https://www.spamhaus.org/css/removal/form/ I recived this message :

38.127.4.235 has been flagged for manual removal only. If you believe 38.127.4.235 is wrongly listed in the CSS and you are an authoritative administrator of that IP range, then you may request removal by contacting CSS Removals here and do not alter the Subject line (emails without 'SBLCSS' in the Subject are discarded). Write to us from an email address we can reply to and one which is associated with the IP address in question (an obvious role account such as Postmaster, or the Whois contact address, or from the IP SWIP range, for example). We will review your request and, at our discretion, remove the listing or respond to your request.

Thank you.