Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.206.169

were those two tests done within minutes of each other?

No.

My ISP speed is consistent so this doesn't matter too much.

perhaps a common mistake being made here to think your ISP speed is consistent.  how do you test your speed?  from what server? ISPs have a sneaky way of always making your speed look great.  In your ISP network the speed may be blazing but your ISP may actually be overselling their bandwidth capacity in peerage and transit agreements.  That's where bottlenecks will be. Therefore the routing to different VPN servers will significantly affect your potential speed as some routes are less congested than others.  And, of course, time of day matters a great deal if they (ISP) are indeed hitting bandwidth limits along certain routes at busy times of day.

zhang888

Turning jumbo frames off did make it stable, sacrificing some speed though.

go558a83nk

Turns out that was the case most of the time with slower speeds, during the times of 2-6PM the download speed would go as low as 3MB/s compared to the 15MB/s I was supposed to be receiving. When it was midnight 1-5AM, the speeds were running at the advertised speeds. Mentioning it was reliable was a mistake since it's not accurate as of now, it was reliable when comcast didn't upgrade everyones connection speeds and my speeds were at 7-8MB/s, it was fine throughout the entire day. I have friends that live in the same zip code as I do, asked them about the speeds and they all mentioned it was 'slower than usual' expect for the one that used AT&T.

yep, I have comcast too.  during low usage times I get 120mbit/s but other times I can only get about 80mbit/s.