Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.97.189

I seem to be getting alot of google captcha requests saying that they have detected strange behavior from my IP (AirVPN) and I have to enter a the captcha.  It is very annoying to have to do this many times per day.  What is AirVPN doing to correct this issue?  Are there some users who are abusing the VPN who need to be removed?

Which servers are you getting captcha requests on? I only seem to get them on NL-servers, might be related to the datacenter?

No issues with Kitalpha, CH.

Are there some users who are abusing the VPN who need to be removed?

Who need to be removed? If viewing google.com is something you'd remove users for, well.. I can say for sure, no one is abusing AirVPN. You're just not the only user accessing Google from one IP.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I'm also often getting these captchas when trying to search something on Google. Pretty annoying indeed. No choice but to connect to another Air server.

Or complete the captcha?

Bittrex capcha it is always there, but I am getting strange behaviors from it. Seems I cant mark the image I click on the image, but it seems to disappear when reappear the mark is gone. I found some test sites to see if my IP DNS is leaking and I found that WebRTC was leaking my real IP When I disabled it form about:config problem then started  I have to tried like a 50 times before I am allowed to login. This sucks Whats the point having to hide my IP with VPN and the site that I am using frequently have to reveal myself.

​Any suggestions?

Stop using Google search engine. Google wants to know who you are and will block you on the grounds of violating Google Terms of Service.  You are sending too many search requests behind "so called" suspicious IP address.

That is what Google support explained to me.

I changed to DuckDuckGo two months ago.  No more captchas from Google or Yahoo search.

I did the same on my Android device.

As for Bittrex; if you have an account with them (if you need one); you should contact Bittrex customer service and ask for an explanation.

You, by using a VPN, are protecting your information and especially your financial data.

If you are using port 443, change it to another port.

I read, in these forums, TCP with port 80 (I believe but can't really remember) is or acts like HTTPS. ??? See if that helps avoid the captchas.