Not connected, Your IP: 13.59.236.219
sandy22

dedicated/unique ip to browse certain websites

A few of the sites I belong to have recently banned vpns and require that members sign in with their home or unique ip.    They say its to track cheaters, etc.   downloading/seeding files is allowed with a vpn.  So I would like to use airvpn and then somewhow have a unique ip to browse their sites.  I can probably just use my home ip but ive used a vpn for this long I dont want to stop now.  Is that possible with this service or can you recommend something I can use along with my airvpn account?   thank you!

Alternatively, you can send them an open letter claiming that this will not help them in any case.

VPNs became so popular these days just like mobile phones 20 years ago.

Every 3d person have one but he can't know why or when he got it, it just works, and he doesn't

have to run after that much of a technical issues as before.

OP, if you are asking for help, you could actually paste the names and URLs here and Staff will

take care of it very shortly, if it is technically possible, ofcourse.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Hmm.  Interesting, thanks guys.   The funny part is Ive been using an airvpn account to surf the site and so far its been fine, its been about 2 weeks.   I selected a server with minimal users, so maybe its just a matter of time before there are two accts, one ip.  I also use the site as intented so maybe this ip is clean for now? Or does airvpn use their magic? Im still a noob with this stuff.      

Is there a service I can buy with bitcoin or giftcard using airvpn that will give me a dedicated/unique ip?  It kinda takes some anon away but id still rather not use my home ip and keep some privacy on one of my PCs. 

I was also wondering the same thing with Netflix.   Ive been totally fine using airvpn.  I use it with a vpn in my country but i thought they banned all vpns.  Maybe I need to log in from a foreign server?   Either way, the moment they ban me I will cancel Netflix in protest.