Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.102.239

Hello i'm a total newbie in the vpn world and i just purchase a 3 days trial membership to test your services.

I want to use your VPN with my xbox one to play on Xbox live with open nat since my ISP is a Wireless operator and block connections up on my roof antenna and i dont want to pay them to give me public ip address and unlock ports.

Everything is set up on my laptop (i'm using your client to connect and VPN is connecting and proper changing my ip address) and i share connection thru Ethernet cable and my xbox is connecting properly on live, the only thing that i need now is port forwarding in order to get an OPEN nat on my xbox (actually is strict without port forwarding of course),

I went to client setup and made some tests with port forwarding but i get error 110 (black symbol), and i tried also your port listener program but when i listen to an actual port opened on your server it doesn't write nothing in the log and send button doesn't even work. Maybe i forgot something, i also read some tutorials but nothing helped.

Thanks for your help in advice