Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.100.120
Oxfordian

Number of clients permitted

Hi,

I was wondering how many clients one account is permitted simultaneously? We have computers and phones, just the usual number maybe 3-5 online at any given time. Thank you.

Try and learn to read.

^  This becomes a rare feature among nowadays internet users. As a maintainer of a few opensource projects

I can definitelly tell that in case of most of the questions you have to repeat generally well documented materials.

The good news is that we were all like that some time in the past. Most of the users will develop self learning

abilities after they become more familiar with the common "search places" and FAQ areas across projects.

Actually this must be a very valid question, since this is not the first time it was asked in the recent past.

Perhaps Air should include a welcome mail, or a first Intro screen for new premium users with all the terms,

since obviously not everyone reads the main page and they just get the plan and prefer to ask questions later.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

The information is actually written explicitly on top of the frontpage of AirVPN.org:

Three simultaneous connections per account.

​I don't think they can print the information on a more obvious and central place

Posted ... (edited)

The information is actually written explicitly on top of the frontpage of AirVPN.org:

Three simultaneous connections per account.

​I don't think they can print the information on a more obvious and central place

There's room for improvement:

They can use 48pt font size. Bold, underlined.

Edit: Coloured.

Edited ... by giganerd

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Try and learn to read.

^  This becomes a rare feature among nowadays internet users. As a maintainer of a few opensource projects

I can definitelly tell that in case of most of the questions you have to repeat generally well documented materials.

The good news is that we were all like that some time in the past. Most of the users will develop self learning

abilities after they become more familiar with the common "search places" and FAQ areas across projects.

Actually this must be a very valid question, since this is not the first time it was asked in the recent past.

Perhaps Air should include a welcome mail, or a first Intro screen for new premium users with all the terms,

since obviously not everyone reads the main page and they just get the plan and prefer to ask questions later.

I suggest the TL;DR version, if they are truly that impatient to read the FAQ's