Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.27.244

My VPN keeps dropping out it did it last night twice for about a minute each time, I asked this question but it got deleted maybe someone cant handle peoples frustration, WELL GET OVER IT.

but it got deleted

Really? When is the last time you posted something on these forums? Seems to be over a year ago.

maybe someone cant handle peoples frustration, WELL GET OVER IT.

And this statement proves your long absence in many ways: Despite you being an advanced member who registered in April 2012, you are frustrated like a new member and you even claim that posts get deleted when you should know it better. Also, you forget to post your logs to help us understand your problem. So, please post your logs into spoiler tags. See my signature on how to do so.

And: Congratulations. This post reminding you of these things is my 1000th post.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

but it got deleted

Really? When is the last time you posted something on these forums? Seems to be over a year ago.

>maybe someone cant handle peoples frustration, WELL GET OVER IT.

And this statement proves your long absence in many ways: Despite you being an advanced member who registered in April 2012, you are frustrated like a new member and you even claim that posts get deleted when you should know it better. Also, you forget to post your logs to help us understand your problem. So, please post your logs into spoiler tags. See my signature on how to do so.

And: Congratulations. This post reminding you of these things is my 1000th post.

Some of what you say is right, my not posting here for a long time is that bad? and what does the number of posts people have made got to do with anything, does it make you special having a thousand posts, i have little knowledge or understanding of encryption or VPN's so i choose silence. 

is that bad?

Not at all.

what does the number of posts people have made got to do with anything

Nothing.

does it make you special having a thousand posts

It's all about the feeling

i have little knowledge or understanding of encryption or VPN's so i choose silence.

You don't need knowledge or understanding of encryption or VPNs to copy&paste logfile outputs here.

You write your connection keeps dropping out and that it did so twice last night. While the latter could have something to do with the emergency update (thanks Mr. rickjames) you didn't tell whether the first part still applies, therefore choosing silence is clearly not the way.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.