Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.137.64
Thrakius

Connection dies after a while

I'm having a rather strange problem on my laptop (wifi) which i don't seem to have on my desktop or my other laptop which are wired to my network.  Using Viscosity, i connect to a airvpn server and everything seems to work fine but only for a random amount of time after which my connection goes dead, pages don't even try to load it's as if my wifi disconnects.  I can't ping any addresses except 10.4.0.1.  If i disconnect and reconnect again, everything works fine for another random amount of time.  I can't seem to figure this out.  Logs still show i'm connected afaik it doesn't show any sign of disconnection from the server.  I'm using the same configuration on my other laptop and desktop (Viscosity connecting to same servers) except they're wired so i'm wondering if the wifi part would be the culprit...

I'm using Windows 10 on a Dell Insipiron, Viscosity to connect.  If anyone needs more info, let me know.  I would love to fix this problem.

If anyone needs more info, let me know.

I'm letting you know that we need your logs, in case this issue is still not fixed for you.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

My issue has been fixed, turns out a raspberry pi loaded with openwrt was conflicting in some way with all my clients on the network, unplugged it and everything works.