Not connected, Your IP: 18.220.1.239
bluesjunior

Question For qBittorrent Users?.

I updated to the latest (v.3.3.3) version of qBittorrent yesterday. After install I checked that all my settings were the same and they were. early this morning I was on Kickass Torrents and set to download 4 files. The first file downloaded very fast but the other three although highlighted in green weren't downloading. Two of them were large files with fewer seeds than peers so at first I didn't bother about that. The fourth file was a very small 32mb and it was the same although there was no obvious reason why it wouldn't download. After I realised there was a problem I had a look in the execution log and saw a message saying something like, (cannot connect to such and such as only one connection per session allowed). I should have written the full text down but didn't. Anyway as it looked like a problem with qBittorrent v3.3.3 I uninstalled it and after a restart installed an earlier version I had kept as a backup. The earlier version is working as it should but I have posted this here as a possible problem warning to other qBittorrent users and also to see if any of you upgraded to v3.3.3 and did you experience any similar problems or perhaps it was just a glitch on my install.

I'm running v3.3.1-2 on Linux & have had some torrents just not download a bit, even if left for hours. Then I'll move to another torrent host & it rolls along OK?

I don't know? The internet is full of so many variables I can't say if the problem is to do with the qBittorrent upgrade, the school holidays ramping up the demand on the servers, the increasing constraints being placed on the net by the if you don't let us track you, you can't come in people... ?

I think in my case that it is all of the above (& some).

What is the earlier version you kept in a backup? I'm using v3.3.1 and don't have issues, with private trackers at least.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I also upgraded to v3.3.3 and it kept crashing every few minutes. Reverted back to v3.3.1 and no problems since.

There is an entry in the changelogs for 3.3.2 which could be related to the problem by Mr. bluesjunior:

• BUGFIX: Fix reconfigure additional trackers (glassez)

I didn't confirm that by looking at the commits on GitHub, though. Anyway, wait for 3.3.4 or maybe even 3.4.0, maybe there's already someone working on it if it's a confirmed bug.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I have been using version 3.3.3 of qBittorrent heavily for several days now and it runs perfectly here, so it's not some universal issue at least. I both use it for heavy seeding and adding new torrents without problems.

What is the earlier version you kept in a backup? I'm using v3.3.1 and don't have issues, with private trackers at least.

I was using v3.3.1 but the one I kept as a known good working version was v3.2.5 which I am using at the moment until v3.3.4 comes out. I also checked the qBittorrent site for info but the forum has been closed due to being hacked apparently and I found nothing in relation to what was happening on the other links.