Not connected, Your IP: 18.224.214.215

Hello there.

I find Airvpn really easy to use, very reliable and the FAQ/forums very helpful. I have a couple of questions about DNS that I seem unable to find answers on the forums.

1. I checked my IP / DNS at https://ipleak.net/ and for the DNS result, there is displayed a row of yellow triangles, with exclamation marks (!) in each triangle. I would be grateful if I could find out what that means! Thanks.

2. I used another VPN before coming to Air. I use Ubuntu 14.04 and Eddie, but have also used the network manager. The DNS query showed the DNS were:

~$ cat /etc/resolv.conf

nameserver 209.222.18.222
nameserver 209.222.18.218
Eddie removes these DNS but if I do not use the VPN or when I use the network manager, rather than Eddie, the DNS test shows the two above (209.222.18...).
I've tried all I can think of to change this but with no success.
BTW: in the network manager I have entered two logless DNS servers as the default - but they are not used. It is only ever the 209.222..... servers, unless I use Eddie. 
Any suggestions, most gratefully received. 

Thanks for your time and for reading this. 
T.

1. I checked my IP / DNS at https://ipleak.net/ and for the DNS result, there is displayed a row of yellow triangles, with exclamation marks (!) in each triangle. I would be grateful if I could find out what that means! Thanks.

I personally cannot reproduce it, but you don't seem to be the only one having this.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Any info on how to fix this? i've only used AirVPN and this just happened yesterday... I am also getting a row of yellow exclamation marks under the DNS Area Detection..