Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.164.241

I setup pfsense and its working followed the guide on here

However, my uTorrent is showing no connections, like there is a port issue. now I don't believe i'm suppose to ort forward because that can cause leaks. So why is there no connections for torrents only?

I did the port check on airvpn and they are failed

When you say no connections, do you mean outgoing or incoming?  The only way you can seed torrents through an AirVPN connection is by forwarding ports.  If you don't forward a port to your ut host then you cannot seed, period.  If you're referring to downloading of torrents not working then it's most likely a misconfiguration with the OpenVPN client connection in pfSense (i.e. you haven't setup outbound NAT on the OpenVPN interface, etc.).

I run a plex server and use uTorrent. I have both ports forwarded in airvpn and when i used the windows client everything worked. I just switched over to PfSense and followed the guide on here completely. Internet works fine but my plex server and utorrent are not working, no seeding and i see the yellow triangle in utorrent stating no incoming conenctions and port is not open. I go to port forward in airvpn and do a TCP port forward check and it says "not reachable on server ip" 

I port forwarded the AirpVPN ports in Nat firewall in PfSense and they work now. Checked and no DNs Leaks so all is good and receiving 180Mbps (18MBs) in uTorrent downloads through AirVPN

You need a port forwarding rule in pfsense to allow the traffic in on the openvpn interface and then forward it to the ut host.  Be sure when you create the port forward rule that you also create the linking incoming rule (it's an option at the bottom of the port forward rule creation page) to allow the traffic to pass thru.  This is what my ut config for pfsense looks like.

When I created the above, it auto created the linked pass rules for each of my OpenVPN interfaces:

This same linked rule is set on the AIR_CAN, AIR_CAN2 and AIR_USA interfaces.  It allows traffic to the port I've forwarded to the ut host thru from each of my AirVPN connections.  For me, I have 3 active connections to AirVPN on my pfsense box.  The two Canadian ones are my primary gateways and are load balanced and the US link is for fail over in case both Canada links happen to go down.  I also use the US link to access content only available to the US and route some of my devices thru that link exclusively.

If you've configured the port forward rule as above and it's still not working then I'd go to the Windows host and make sure there's no firewall blocking the incoming connections.

thanks, you are very helpful

Everything is fine except 1 small issue that i have not been able to resolve yet

I did the PfSense AirVPN 3 NIC setup. So NIC 1 is WAN, NIC 2 is LAN (not routed through VPN 192.168.0.0) & NIC 3 is LAN (routed through VPN  192.168.0.123.0)

My plex server is behind NIC 3 (routed through VPN 192.168.0.123) My Xbox One and Ipad's are behind NIC 2 (no VPN 192.168.0.0) and they cannot reach my plex server. I cannot ping between subnets NIC 2 192.168.0.0 and NIC 3 192.168.123.0

How can I resolve this?

Haven't tried this particular network config myself.  Not sure if pfsense provides a better, more friendly way to configure this, but if it were me, I'd just create some static routes to make sure 192.168.123.0/24 goes thru NIC3 and 192.168.0.0/24 goes thru NIC2.  I'd be kind of surprised if such routes weren't already created by pfsense.  Best bet is to go to the pfsense forums and post this there as this is now strictly a pfsense routing config issue.  Someone over there definitely has done this before and will get you sorted out.