Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.13.255
Sign in to follow this  
kaydiechii

some questions about setting up 3 elements (dns leak protection / kill switching / encryption)

i've set up a vm to use with airvpn to torrent on, i am looking to do this as securely as possible, i want my connection terminated when a dns leak is detected and i want to make sure my traffic is properly masked as http or other innocuous traffic (openvpn traffic will inevitably cause my bandwidth to be throttled so i must avoid this)

i'm having trouble figuring out how to properly configure airvpn to do just this, i'm quite illiterate when it comes to networking so could anyone tell me how to specifically do this? or point me to a proper guide? i'd appreciate it.

Furthermore, do i need to be changing my protocols and other settings from default? i could really use some easy to follow assistance from anyone here who is willing to, thank you.

Install AirVPN Client, increase socket buffer receive/send to 512KB, change protocol to UDP 2018 or SSL 443.. your choice which one but I find those two the best.