Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.83.150
Sign in to follow this  
SumRndmDude

U.S. Server - Pollux

What seems to be the issue with this server as of late? I haven't noticed a withdrawal notice for it, but it's connectivity and performance seem to be largely sporadic. I've also had issues with a the other southeast servers intermittently. Cursa seems to be the most stable, but not necessarily my preferred server when I need U.S. services.

I'm interested in this information as well. I'm concerned that there hasn't been any communication from AirVPN despite the obvious and repeated issues with this server.

I'm interested in this information as well. I'm concerned that there hasn't been any communication from AirVPN despite the obvious and repeated issues with this server.

They may be trying to figure out what the issue is, it's highly likely on the Datacenters end and AirVPN is waiting for a response

Then they should post a news item stating that they are aware of the issue and are looking into it. One of the primary reasons I moved here from a competing VPN was lack of communication. However, this is now making me question my decision.

AirVPN has always been very prompt in communicating issues and such. Hence why I was quite surprised that nothing was mentioned about this issue.

*Edit:

Just noticed it was listed as Maintenance. However, Peacock was listed as such for quite some time as well.