Not connected, Your IP: 3.90.56.90
T-BagOP

ANSWERED Account not staying logged in (WEBSITE)

This isn't to do with your VPN service per say, but when I visit the forums, or client area I will logout regardless of what device or browser I use. It usually happens when navigating to two-three different pages since logging in. I have clicked Remember me numerous times and it continues to happen.

Thanks.

The same thing has been happening to me. Every time I click anything on the site it logs me out. I've allowed cookies, scripts and everything the site wants and I still get logged out every time I click on anything. I noticed the site has changed/updated recently and that's when this problem started for me.

I'm going to need to renew me account in a few months, I hope the problem doesn't effect my ability to renew.

Throwing "my" light on this thread.  I have never been kicked off to my knowledge.  BTW  -- I am signed on via TOR after VPN's (TOR over AIR/Other VPN).  Anything being discussed in this thread doesn't happen on TOR, at least for me.

Recently, I was trying to write via a support ticket. I could upload attachments, but every time I tried to post the comment, I would be unlogged and I'd have to log back in. Atttachment would be there, but all commentary lost. I tried four times. By the end, I was ready to put my boot through the screen. In the end, I had to go to another device, but since then I have disabled random agent spoofer on that computer, as it was on at the time, and which I am thinking might have come into play (although I dont know). I haven't been back on that computer to test my theory since (I am posting this from a different device).

Which browser are you folks having trouble using. I am using Pale Moon 64bit (a firefox based 64 bit browser) and have the Start Page search engine as my default home page. The reason I say this that I sometimes have trouble using the search function in Start Page only when connected to the AirVPN. I contacted the Start Page people who say it is a problem with Start Page and VPN,s in general which their engineers are working on. What happens with Start Page is that when I use the search function I get a Captcha pop up as some sort of security within Start Page, I answer it correctly but instead of completing the search I just get another Captcha and so on and so on. This may or may not have any bearing on the "forgotten Log-In problem but I thought I would just put it out there.

Which browser are you folks having trouble using. I am using Pale Moon 64bit (a firefox based 64 bit browser) and have the Start Page search engine as my default home page. The reason I say this that I sometimes have trouble using the search function in Start Page only when connected to the AirVPN. I contacted the Start Page people who say it is a problem with Start Page and VPN,s in general which their engineers are working on. What happens with Start Page is that when I use the search function I get a Captcha pop up as some sort of security within Start Page, I answer it correctly but instead of completing the search I just get another Captcha and so on and so on. This may or may not have any bearing on the "forgotten Log-In problem but I thought I would just put it out there.

This issues happens on my Android phone, Windows 7 Pale Moon, Windows 7 Water fox and Debian Iceweasel. I would say it's an issue on their end.