Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.32.230

Hi

I trialled another VPN service originally but found because I use Virgin Media in UK and they have Deep Packet Inspection I was only getting 3MB download speed max.

I was drawn to your services for the easy SSL tunnel option to combat the speed issue which is what I have selected on the AirVPN app.

I selected a 3 day trial and was so impressed by AIRVPN service I jumped straight onto a full year subscription.

When I was on the trial I connected to a Netherlands server and was getting a 1:1 speed on torrents just like my ISP speed without VPN connected.

Now that I have just started my year subscription the speed I suddenly see a change of service and my dload speed never goes beyond 5MB and any of the UK servers give me upto 3MB speed only.

Can anyone help?

Also do different servers have different download speeds?

On a separate issue some of the servers that I have used and whitelisted that used to have a latency of around 21ms have their latency number disappeared and I can only see servers with 91ms or above.

This is very annoying. I can see the potential of the service and I want it to work so would anyone have any advice on these issues? 

Thanks

The Client gets a bit buggy from time to time, mine doesn't even show latency numbers anymore which is most likely due to Network lock, maybe some settings on the client changed for you? Also different servers will give you different speeds due to how it's routed to the given server.

All the servers allow unlimited bandwidth. You should have no issue reaching 100-200mbps on any of the gigabit servers (all servers in the UK are gigabit) assuming your client is configured correctly.

I also recently had the issue of latencies not showing. I would assume the staff are working on the issue, for now, either manually ping the servers with <servername>_exit.airservers.org or just connect to the servers that you remember being good for you.

In regards to your speed issue, I believe you will have to wait for someone more experienced or the staff - I am not sure how to help you.

I found a UK server and also a Netherlands server that gives me excellent speed.

I take back any complaints from my OP.

Really loving the service!