Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.97.61
MrConducter

ISP Throttling - DD-WRT using SSH? help!

Hello! Using normal UDP and TCP ports, my ISP caps me at about 1MB/s. I have tried this using DDWRT and the Windows client and both had the same results. Using SSH over the Windows client however, there is no throttling and my speeds are 4MB/s+. I can't figure out how to use SSH or even SSL over DDWRT though since in the client config section you can't select those options for a router.

I enabled SSHd and SSH TCP Forwarding in the router settings to no avail and tried to generate a Windows config. file for SSH and used that SSH key but still didn't do anything as I figured it wouldn't. I've spent all day trying to figure this out and the speeds are such a difference that if I can't use SSH over my router than I am screwed.

Help please!?

to run with SSH tunnel you just need to be able to run shell scripts and have openssh installed.  I don't know if dd-wrt can do this stock or if you need to install something like entware to gain access to more apps.  you should ask on a dd-wrt message board