Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.193.158

Hello,

I am a newbie with VPN services, so please excuse me if I miss something obvious. (I did a search before posting and did not find anything relevant). 

The only reason I just signed up with AirVPN is to watch movies with Popcorn Time without running the risk of getting "copyright infringement" notices and/or potential lawsuits from my ISP. 

AirVPN works fine, but there is a problem. Whenever I use Popcorn Time via VPN, the number of peers and connection speed is much much slower than when I connect without VPN. I can watch the number of peers and connection speed decrease over time, until, a few minutes after I start a movie, the connection speed becomes so slow as to make Popcorn Time unusable. 

Can anyone explain this?

Are there any workarounds/solutions?

Thanks.

Question once I have airvpn app installed and running on my macbook pro is there any additional configurations that i have to make in order to use popcorn time. thank you 

Question once I have airvpn app installed and running on my macbook pro is there any additional configurations that i have to make in order to use popcorn time. thank you 

No