Not connected, Your IP: 18.227.114.125
URL260

Server in Belgium (or Routing)

Hi, is it possible to set up a server in Belgium? I've some friends here that would like to watch Belgian TV and are interested in buying a vpn subscription in that case.

Thanks!

Very rare location, mostly because of the size of the country and the fact that the Belgians prefer to host projects in France, Netherlands and Germany where the

costs are 5 times cheaper and the bandwidth/peering is better.

You won't find a reliable VPN provider (From torrentfreak privacy recommended list) with a server there.

However, georouting from a VPS can work.

http://www.edis.at/en/server/kvm-vps/belgium-bruges/

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

VPNArea.com have a server in Belgium.

Such companies are not qualified, those are "Netflix VPNs" and not privacy oriented VPNs.

This is the list of the real VPN providers with dedicated hardware in most cases:

https://torrentfreak.com/anonymous-vpn-service-provider-review-2015-150228/

Btw, the provider you linked uses the VPS I mentioned above as a the Belgian node.

Using a ~10Euro shared 100Mbit port and call it a VPN node is an amateur approach, or a fraud

against the customers if it's done deliberately. Those nodes are only good for geo-routing.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.