Not connected, Your IP: 18.227.111.192
mmorris

DNS leaks with Kabel Deutschland

Hi to the community,

I've changed my ISP provider to Kabel Deutschland and since then I have DNS leaks. This website even shows at the bottom that I'm not connected and shows an ipv6 IP address. But I am connected with the Airvpn client newest version and it overrides DNS with Airvpn DNS internally (10.5.0.1) but that doesn't work anymore.

Even if I set any other free DNS servers in my network card it is being ignored. DNS always leaks no matter what I do.

First time I installed the ISP modem yesterday everything worked OK, no DNS leaks. Overnight the ISP seemed to have activated ipv6 in my ISP router which cannot be deactivated at all. The technology seems to completely run on ipv6.

So if my ISP forces its own DNS can they track what I'm doing on the internet, which sites I'm visiting etc.? For me that's a serious security breach.

Any help and insights much appreciated. Thanks.

Same here. Not cool.

Website says "Not connected." and show a IPV6 address.

Happens (at least) since a few days, may have not noticed before.

Yeah, I have the same issue.

Disabled ip6, activated all the "force DNS" stuff int he Airvpn windows software but still.

Leaking.

I guess the problem is that you wont get a real ipv4 adress from kabel deutschland.

I had simliar issues and the only fix was too change isps.

Any updates from you guys?

I guess the problem is that you wont get a real ipv4 adress from kabel deutschland.

I had simliar issues and the only fix was too change isps.

Any updates from you guys?

flushdns?, double VPN? manual entry of dns servers in your network card? disable ipv6 in windows?