Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.125.219

Hi.

I use AirVPN in my macbook to watch netflix in different countries since I only have an American Netflix account. This however doesn't work with Amazon FIreTv Stick's Netflix.

How do I use AirVPN to configure my router to connect directly to AirVPN servers so that both the macbook and the firetv stick connect through the VPN?

Thanks.

Hi.

I use AirVPN in my macbook to watch netflix in different countries since I only hava an American Netflix account. This however doesn't work with Amazon FIreTv Stick's Netflix.

How do use AirVPN to configure my router to connect directly to AirVPN servers so that both the macbook and the firetv stick connect through the VPN?

Thanks.

It would *really* help if you told us what kind of router you have - some routers cannot do this, some can get new firmware that enables it and some can out of the box; but the how differs with each new model.

Alternatively you can enable hotspot/internet sharing on you macbook once it's connected to VPN and connect your FireTV to that wifi

The router has been branded by my ISP but it is Hitron CVE30360.

I have tried setting up internet sharing on the macbook as you mentio but for some reason the Fire TV isn't able to connect to it.