Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.128.129
Sign in to follow this  
BeefJerky

Etamin Server Down

The server Etamin has been down since approximately 8:45pm CST. I can connect to the server, but am not able to connect to anything on the internet. In addition, on the checking routes page, that server consistently shows "pending, please refresh." Also, according the server traffic graph, there has been zero data transfer during this time. There are not any issues noted on the status log for this server; I'm guessing whatever is going on is something that the automatic diagnostic tools are unable to detect.

I hope this server will get fixed quickly, as it is my closest and preferred server. This may also serve as a way to improve the automatic diagnostic tools.

Again tonight, there are problems with this server. The software disconnected from the server and it took around 1 minute to get reconnected. Once connected, I was unable to connect to anything on the internet. After connecting to another server (Pollux), I was able to connect and access the internet fine. I then reconnected to Etamin and am able to access some things, but VERY slowly, so not actually usable. The status is currently showing packet loss issues with the server. Please fix whatever is wrong with this server, as this is now becoming very frustrating. I confirmed that there are no issues with my local internet connection during this time.

Thank you.