Not connected, Your IP: 13.58.82.79
lildred86

I can only access the site I need the most only twice since I purchased AirVPN.

Since purchasing AirVPN I've only been able to access a site that I really need twice and when I use OpenVPN though AirVPN it only worked once. The message I receive with OpenVPN is " Connection to AirVPN_United-States_ UDP-443 has failed". Its the same with any American server and/or any TCP-443 I download with OpenVPN. Can anyone help? 

Forgive me, but your message isn't very clear. What exactly is the issue? You say you have only been able to reach a website once (or twice) but then say your VPN connection is failing to connect (and so if you're not using it, by extension it's not the cause of the website being down?).

What operating system are you using? What software are you using to connect to AirVPN? Are you using Eddie (Air's own software) or something else? If something else, did you generate the necessary .ovpn file in Air's config generator? If so, and you're on Linux, you need to check the option for separate key files. 

Provide more info (and perhaps a clearer description) and we'll try to help. You might also wish to file a support ticket direct to Air (this is a community forum). You can do that under the client area.

Forgive me, but your message isn't very clear.

What operating system are you using? What software are you using to connect to AirVPN? Are you using Eddie (Air's own software) or something else?

Apparently we're all telepathic.

I'm sensing windows and having visions of a router.

My crystal ball says he's trying to use the OpenVPN software and improper settings. I had no problems connecting to any of the US servers but I was using UDP only with the recommended setup mentioned on site here. Also noted that some sites (private torrent sites) dont allow VPN and or mixed IP logons.