Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.154.171
AnonymousJoker

CBS Website content blocked

I am from Canada and when I enter into any US server and access the CBS shows to be watched, it is blocked with the message "not available in your geographic area".  I have been doing this for years since I have had my account, and it only seemed to start doing this with the new AirVPN interface was downloaded.  Any suggestions would be appreciated (other than this most recent annoyance...love AirVPN...never had any issues and yes....Canadian regulations of US streamed content sucks).  Thanks

Stream sites ban VPN servers over copyright issues.

Yeb but somes VPN cares about this aspect because their business are based on bypassing Geo-restrictions, not the case of AirVPN.

So what changed that specifically the CBS site now blocks all AirVPN servers based out of the USA?  I was always able to log in to a USA server and stream content...but not now.

No problem here and I'm from Canada Hey   I'm on Eddie 2.8 connected to toronto server, I watched a show to make sure and it's fine...

USA: CBS and watch ABC block all american vpn connections. Has happend before but was resolved after a while. These sites block any air vpn connection since weeks now due to geo restricktions.

Ok...just a couple of follow up questions...dtsakirakis...what server did you use to get this connection...these sites block you outside of USA so not sure how a Canada server allowed you to access this content?  Also...I was able to get on to the sites for years prior to the new platform...so is it just a setting that I am missing to get around the geo restrictions?  Lastly...never heard of VPN Gate...is it another VPN service and if so...why use this VPN when I pay for AirVPN...which up till this time has been great.  Thanks for any replies.