Not connected, Your IP: 3.22.51.241

My Suggestions are.

More than 3 Connections support.

Non Windows Firewall Disconnect protection such as DHCP method like PIA use.

OpenVPN to Tor Server. ( Maybe )

Regards.

such as DHCP method

Could you elaborate on how they do that?

OpenVPN to Tor Server

You mean OpenVPN over TOR?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

such as DHCP method

Essentially their proprietary app changes the local network interface properties to a static LAN IP (eg 10.10.10.28) and static DNS which correspond to those assigned by PIA for the given session. If the connection drops, no traffic can route as the static IP no longer exists. It's a royal PITA because it often leads to needing to manually flush and reset the properties back to DHCP before anything, including the PIA app, will work again. 

OP, what's wrong with firewall level blocking? It's more reliable and less obtrusive.

such as DHCP method

Essentially their proprietary app changes the local network interface properties to a static LAN IP (eg 10.10.10.28) and static DNS which correspond to those assigned by PIA for the given session. If the connection drops, no traffic can route as the static IP no longer exists. It's a royal PITA because it often leads to needing to manually flush and reset the properties back to DHCP before anything, including the PIA app, will work again. 

OP, what's wrong with firewall level blocking? It's more reliable and less obtrusive.

I can't use the Firewall mode since i have Kaspersky Total Security and it has its own Firewall built in and Airs Client will not work with it. 

While I might get shouted at for this, I've run Windows firewall alongside such firewalls without issue for years. Win's firewall is pretty unobtrusive and is inbound only by default anyway. That said you could easily modify one of the guides in the how-to section (eg the Comodo Firewall guide) to set the same rules in Kaspersky. All you'd need to do in essence is only allow outbound connections to Air's servers over your network adapter, and set up rules for the tun adapter to allow all.