Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.125.171
DarkRaven

eddie client and android

I use air on all my devices. My desktop is always connected, my laptop on the go and my android is always connected to air. I'm constantly on the go with work and am confident with air if I need to access data from my desktop remotely. I use both Linux and windows for OS. I currently use the openvpn for android app to connect to air but it is unreliable. Constantly disconnecting and reconnecting. Is the Eddie client going to be available for android soon?

Is the Eddie client going to be available for android soon?

I've indirectly announced multiple times around here that I plan to make one. The problem is my situation which doesn't allow many of that long term adventures to succeed currently, so it's hanging around and waiting to be finished.

The user interface is finished so far. The actual code turning all those buttons and menus into functional items is the part which consumes most of the time - and which I cannot invest right now, so you will have to wait for AirVPN staff.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.