Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.120.133
Amarantha

Can't do anything once connected???

Hi,

I've been using AirVPN for a few weeks and even though it was working fine both on my laptop and desktop up until Saturday, today a strange issue started to arise.

Whenever I tried connecting to a server, the route check would time out every time. A quick search resulted in multiple people advising to uncheck "Check if tunnel is working" in the settings, which I did.

That fixed the issue of not being able to connect to servers but now I'm faced with another issue.

Once connected, I literally can't do anything on the web. My BT client won't download anything, and when I open Firefox, it won't even display Google, it gets stuck on "waiting for google.xxx" then displays a "can't connect to url" error page. However I can ping all the websites I'm trying to access so I know DNS resolution works.

Anybody care to take a wild guess at what might be causing the issue?

You could be pointed at the wrong TAP adapter for some reason.  I'd try uninstalling AirVPN, then got to Control Panel/Network and Internet Connections and uninstall the ones that say TAP or Leaf adapter.  Then reinstall AirVPN from scratch.  That will likely solve this issue.  

There may be a "more proper" way to fix this.  But this one will probably work better without putting too much thought into it.