Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.200.66
Sign in to follow this  
Kim1337

internet blocked when VPN is closed

I was trying out the network lock and now it seems like my internet is completely screwed over when closing the client.. I uninstalled the program and also deleted the airvpn windows firewall entries, without success. I can only connect to the internet with the VPN now.

Is there a way to fix it ? Or a way to completely remove the software and reinstall it again?

also is it normal that there are only airvpn entries in inbound/outbound? 

After you uninstall, you can go into the Control panel and go into the device manager and completely remove the TAP adapter.  That's about as undoing it as you get.

After you uninstall, you can go into the Control panel and go into the device manager and completely remove the TAP adapter. That's about as undoing it as you get.

i did that and now i cant Start the vpn anymore.. i cant access the Internet at all now except from my phone.

I can also not access my router in my Browser

EDIT: turning the windows firewall off also doesnt help

EDIT2: nevermind, there were domain/private/public profiles on my windows firewall, now my internet works again

Final EDIT: ok there is a nice "Restore defaults" button built in luckily for me. This fixed it all. gwAfz.png