Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.84.32
OpenSourcerer

Happy new year, AirVPN!

I want to wish everyone of you a happy new year!

For the new year, let's hope NSA and friends will finally give up and stop doing creepy things, and if not, let's hope there will be more whistleblowers with critical and essential information about surveillance going to the public.

To all users, no matter if you're "old" or new: I wish you a fully functional new year with no problems when you use AirVPN. I wish you the most private internet experience possible

To the AirVPN staff: I wish you a fully functional new year, too, without any problems with servers and customers alike. And I really wish you that everyone who hears of VPNs will hear about AirVPN first.

To all of you reading this: I wish you the best of luck in the new year, good friends, money and success in everything you do!

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thanks, giganerd! And to you as well. Thank you for all of your contributions to this forum.

And thanks to the Air Staff for a great year of service to all of us who have chosen to be a part of the Air community. We are inspired by your dedication.

And to my fellow citizens of the world, stay awake!

May 2015 be the year when behemouth and out-of-control governments are finally brought in line and begin to actually work for and represent us--the citizens; may this be the year of true 'net nutrality' (and not some politicised version of it); and may this be the year when the agression and bombings cease around the globe.

May 2015 be the year of kindness and respect for one another. May it be the year of . . . LOVE!

Blessings to all!

Laurelli

<my rant>Privacy is a right and expectation that the citizens of the world once enjoyed, but took for granted, and have lost. Today we are made to believe that we only need privacy if we are doing something wrong. I do not believe this lie. Today we are told by our governments that we can have no expectations of privacy, for our own "safety" and for "the greater good" of society. Personally, I don't need a big brother to protect me, and I will NEVER choose to surrender my rights and my liberties for so-called safety and security from a boogie man. I will continue to use services, such as AirVpn, in order to exercise my right and expectation of privacy. Would that the sheep would learn.</end rant>

Happy New Year Giganerd!

I hope your wish comes true, but with all of the taxpayer money funding these programs, its not likely to happen until the majority of people are educated enough to understand the programs they are supporting.  Snowden was labeled a traitor under the guise that he is keeping the government from protecting the citizens.  The majority of people are not informed well enough on technology, so it is easy to manipulate them with fear and offer to protect them at the small price of liberty.  The more people we educate, the more likely these mass surveillance programs will be exposed for what they really are.  

To everyone here on the forum have a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!

To the Air staff I wish you all continued success and thank you for providing a great service.  Keep up the good work it is much appreciated!