Not connected, Your IP: 18.221.106.169
Sign in to follow this  
cj00

New Member Few Questions

Hi

Just signed up to AirVPN and like it so far, previous VPNS were very slow and sluggish for me so it's nice to find one where it runs fast

Few questions as I am new to this VPN stuff

Is it safe for me to log in to my accounts behind this VPN? I mean like Gmail, entering credit card details etc... 

Can I watch US Netflix without getting banned? Will they find out I am from another country and notice I am using a proxy and ban me? 

Thanks

Edit - Would like to know how to stop automatic renewal also, I payed for 3 days just to test it out, not sure if it will renew or not on it's own...

Welcome to AirVPN!

To answer your questions yes, it is safe to log into your accounts. Actually, it is even more safe than when you didn't have a VPN because now your traffic is encypted so no one can see what you are doing online. No need to worry there.

Yes you can watch Netflix. There are 11 different U.S. servers to choose from. So, if for some reason Netflix has blocked the IP of one of the U.S. servers, just swtich to another U.S. server and let the AirVPN staff know about the issue and they will take care of it. I don't think they will ban you. They will just block the IP address you logged into netflix with. Which would be one of the AirVPN U.S. server IP's. So, like I said, just swtich to a different one.

As for you last question, about the automatic renewal, you should contact the AirVPN staff about that issue and they can handle that for you.

Enjoy AirVPN!

your financial transactions will all be on encrypted channels anyway,stick around here and you'll learn all about that