Not connected, Your IP: 18.219.236.199

Yup its blocked on a couple netherland air servers oddly, sweden and uk seem fine.

It would be quite tricky for me to check all the netherland servers since am under pfsense system and not air client, hopefully it can be unblocked/fixed by air staff

I mailed Tesco and explained to them what a VPN was....Im not sure they understood but it was passed to their techies. 

Sainsbury's works fine so thats where my moneys going right now....

Guest JWW

Yup its blocked on a couple netherland air servers oddly, sweden and uk seem fine.

It would be quite tricky for me to check all the netherland servers since am under pfsense system and not air client, hopefully it can be unblocked/fixed by air staff

Just tried tesco.com whilst connected to Carinae, UK. Same problem.

Thanks surprised its blocked for a UK server given its a UK website and a very popular one at that.

Does air staff communicate this over and get blocked sites resolved ?

Guest JWW

Not blocked whilst connected to Nunki, Manchester however.

Guest JWW

The only difference that I can detect between Carinae and Nunki is that Carinae is hosted by UK Dedicated Servers and returns a hostname of 'no-rdns-yet.ukservers.com'. Nunki, hosted by RapidSwitch Ltd returns the IP address in use as the hostname. As I'm no expert I could only guess at the implication of that, so I'll leave it to 'Staff' to respond.