Not connected, Your IP: 34.229.50.161
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

Eddie 2.4beta available

My Windows 7 machine has crashed twice since installing the new client; I keep getting a physical memory dump. Any solution to this? When I reboot I have to click on network settings set dns to automatic otherwise I cannot connect to the internet.

It works great in Debian in a VM though.

Win 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1   12GB ram

Installed over v 2.3 with loss of login credentials.

Running about twice as neatly as v 2.3. 

A noticeable improvement overall.

Most liked feature = servers' latency data clearly listed as table column.  Makes server choice so much quicker when you jump on and off for small sessions.

Most disliked feature = confirmation dialog for exit.

Hello

2.4 is working perfect on Linux ,   smooth and nice

many thanks

9yzTU300x300.png                                                                                      visa1.png                  

Hi all,

anyone having the issue of losing any and all  net connectivity after disconnecting from the AirVPN client?

Have been using version 2.4 now daily on GNU+Linux Mint since it came out. Very stable and great improvements, the only change that was bad is the inclusion of the "Do you really want to exit?" dialog box. I would prefer that to be a option that I can disable, since it is a useless extra click. If I click exit yes I mean exit!

Hi all,

anyone having the issue of losing any and all  net connectivity after disconnecting from the AirVPN client?

ahh  I think I know what ur talking about 

If I am correct I think ur going to fast ,,   after disconnecting from vpn   wait just a Little bit  maybe 1/20 of a second ,  and every thing will fall in place ,,   or Do the same and close then reopen ur browser ..   It Just needs a little time specially  if ur downloading something and then u decide to close it 

hop this helps        NOTE    I only ran into this on windows      ////   on linux  it is much smoother   

9yzTU300x300.png                                                                                      visa1.png                  

Hi Sarif,

yes,I understand what you are saying about giving the client time to close,however today I can get no connectivity at all except through the Air client.

I flushed DNS from the command line,renewed DHCP lease and reset my network adaptor.

I guess I'll update to the latest eddie but if that fails to work then I will be up the creek without a paddle as they say.