Not connected, Your IP: 3.16.69.143

Hi,

I'm on Mac OS X Mavericks and with neither Tunnelblick, nor the AirVPN client a connection to the Spanish server Nihal is possible. The AirVPN client automatically "recommends" (=connects) me a different server (usually Dutch) after not managing to connect to Nihal, while Tunnelblick doesn't connect to Nihal either. All other servers I tried seem to be working just fine.

The availability of Spanish servers was a condition for choosing AirVPN and I was not amused when the servers got deleted some weeks ago. When the Spanish location reappeared I was very happy, as I rely on Spanish servers for TV reasons. 

Does this happen to everyone here trying to connect to that server or is it only me having that problem? In any case, I would highly appreciate any help.

Regards

Above problem not existent anymore, though another problem related to that server occurred (wrong location). Posted that in another topic, though, so this thread can be deleted (I couldn't manage to delete it myself, if even possible     ). So, staff, feel free to close or delete. Thank you!